How to embed a digital return form to your Shopify website?
To ensure that your customers have the best and smoothest return experience, Returbo recommends that you embed your digital return form straight onto your website. That way, they never have to look for that link or leave your website.
Here is how to embed your return form to your Shopify website.
- Go to Settings→ Account Settings. Under Activate Returbo you can find the html text. Please copy this text.
- Next, log in to your Shopify account and navigate to the page where you’d like to add the return form. Click the < > icon in the top right corner of the text editor.
- Paste the above HTML code into the text editor and then click the < > icon to exit HTML code mode.
- Finally, click ‘Save’ and view your published page. If you’d like to adjust the height or width of the return form, return to the Page editor, click on the HTML code button and change the height and width amounts in the code, then re-save the page.
- Make sure to save your changes, then visit your shop to see your return form in action!