Updated: February 2023
Personal Data that the Service Uses
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access via the Shopify API certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Write orders, permission to read all orders that belong to the store the app is installed on. This includes things such as customer addresses, email and any other information needed for shipping/contacting the customer. We also gain access to creating new orders and editing existing orders. This is required to be able to issue refunds and exchanges.
- Read products, read only access to all products and variants that belong to the store.
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal data from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App:
- Business and personal contact information, information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your name, address, email address and phone number.
- Feedback or correspondence, information provided by you through your communication with us, such as questions, feedback, or other correspondence with us online.
- Usage information, information about how you and/or your customers use the Service and interact with the Service, including visitor and click statistics.
- Order information, to provide our Service, we also collect order specific information from individual buyers such as order time, date, and items ordered.
- Technical information, in connection with the provision of the Service, such as IP address and web browser details.
How Personal Data is used by the Service
We use the personal data we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service, optimize and improve the Service and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Returbo is a processor in relation to the merchant for the processing of personal data on behalf of the merchant for the provision of the Service. Returbo's data processing agreement applies to the processing of personal data carried out by Returbo on behalf of the merchant.
If you choose to uninstall the App and discontinue your use of the Service, we will delete your account and delete any personal data that we have processed on your behalf for the provision of the Service within seven (7) days.
We use the following service providers to provide the Service, and which acts as sub-processors in relation to the merchant:
Service provider Type of services Place of processing
Google Cloud EMEA Limited Infrastructure EU
In-Grid AB Carrier integration platform EU
By using the Service, the merchant provides a general authorization for us to use service providers that are necessary to provide the Service.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.